Thursday, May 17, 2007

Britney loves her fan, hates her mom

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Britney Spears has an official website that I, apparently was unaware of. I mean, I know BritneySpearsdotcom but I didn't know she posted things to us. It gives me hope that we'll meet and be able to make a starbucks run together someday. Enough nonsense.

Britney Spears left the following message on her page.

"The reason for this letter is to let everyone know that their prayers have truly helped me. I am so blessed that you care enough about me to be concerned and will continue to live in this brighter state with all of you by my side during this trying time. We are all lights of the world and we all need to continuously inspire others and look to the higher power. You are all in my prayers.
Godspeed.

Love, Britney


I know I speak only for myself when I say, I cannot stand silly dumbass what does that even mean notes. This letter was so unnecessary. She might as well just apologize for being born. Mistakes are mistakes Brit. Why the God is the answer letter? Boo.

Word around my brain is that Britney is still mad at her mother for pushing her to go to rehab. Apparently Brit didn't visit Mama Spears in the hospital on Mother's Day and another gracious friend has decided to tell the most classy, always right National Enquirer that:

“Britney has cut off all communication with her mom. She’s gone from calling Lynne ten times a day to flat-out refusing to speak to her. Britney says her mom betrayed her and she refuses to get over it. When she was told to give her mom a call, Britney said: I’m busy, I have my own kids now."


Hahaha. Uhp. I mean Boo hoo hoo. Oh c'mon Brit. Don't be the first person in the world to hate your mom. You just keep pushing this untouched envelope. Maybe I could learn how to be the second person in the world to not wear panties, have babies and be mad at my mom. Please teach me Brit. Please?

Source

No comments: