Monday, July 9, 2007

Lily Allen is a Cunt

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


“I can’t wait until Lindsay Lohan goes to jail. ‘Boo hoo hoo. I’m going to jail.’ Good. Does that mean you’ll stop showing me your pusssy now?” - Lily Allen.

What does that mean? I can't wait for you to go to jail. You mean, Lindsay Lohan has so much control over your omg everyone hates me cause im dumb and fat life that you need for her to be in jail in order to concentrate? See. Lindsay Lohan has it in the bag. I FEEL YOUR PAIN LILY !!

Sometimes I find it hard to eat, sleep and sometimes breathe. When I see Lindsay Lohan, I go completely insane and want to beat people up.

It's okay Lily.
There are no worries here. You continue to hate on the pussy that is Lindsay Lohan and we'll wait for you to have another break down and reach for the cupcakes.

Until then.

No comments: