Monday, July 9, 2007

Paris Hilton makes Plastic Surgery go Bye Bye

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Paris Hilton has somehow found an amazing bra that makes it look like you've been given three extra cup sizes. Daaaammmn Girl. Look at how vibrant and inviting her breasts are right here. Makes you wanna take a nap.

and pictures like
this help me sleep at night knowing that Paris Hilton isn't going away anytime soon. Her crowd is a bunch of men. and that's only right here. Imagine the rest of the them.

I am all wrong and completely out of my element. I use to think Paris was Paris because she's a skinny rich blonde girl who all the skinny rich blonde girls wanna be. I live in Scottsdale, Arizona. Trust me. There's a Paris on every corner. What I failed to realize though, was the men.

Why are there other females on the planet? Paris Hilton is it. How does anyone else compete? I mean, it's not like you have to worry about her wanting you for your money, she can make her boobs grow in a matter of minutes, she's down for the buttfuck, she reads the bible and has started making plus size friends.

She's like,
Drools.

No comments: