Tuesday, September 4, 2007

GIMMIE MORE !!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


IT'S BRITNEY BITCH. Gimmay Moooooore ! I'm typing this entry as I stand in my underwear shakin my ass. Gimmay Gimmay More Gimmay Gimmay! Whatever ya'll. This is a good song. It's ... different. Her voice hasn't changed that much and it's totally yay for technology but whatever. When are we going to get over the fact that she's more of an entertainer [UNDERSTATEMENT !!!!] than a ... Whitney Houston. Before the crack. BUT SEE. They all whoo hoo every now and then. But I'm going to lie to her face and tell her I never said she wasn't a singer if we meet ... and have coffee ... and take a ride in her vehicle ... and end up back at her place with Margarita's and a camera.

Gimmie More is obviously on the top of my charts ... Cold As Ice ... Eh, not so much. But 9 times out of 10 you don't like EVERY song on an album. Hints ... iTunes !

BUT ONTO SERIOUSNESS. This is what needs to happen. Britney needs to rent a Cottage ... with a stage and studio in the basement ... and disappear until the awards. She needs to eat lettuce and drink green tea. Do nothing but hum and run on the treadmill. BECAUSE I WANT HER TO BLOW THESE MOTHERFUCKIN HATERS OUT ... OF THE WATER. Completely. BLOW EM OUT.

“She’s planning it to be a big comeback performance,” says a Spears insider, who adds that the goal is to make it “shocking.” One early idea that was canned? Performing “My Prerogative” amid a medley of hits, as images of exes Justin Timberlake, 26, and Kevin Federline, 29, and other gossip fodder flashed on a screen behind her. As for a report that she’d do a duet with Timberlake? “Totally, patently false,” says a Timberlake source.
[theSuperficial.com]


I admire where her head's at ... minus the Justin Timberlake thing?? But if she has at least one song targeting the paparazzi or america or anything about her "meltdown" with a video that's insane ... I will ... I dunno. You think of something clever. But until then. I'm gonna chow down on my ice cubes and pretend I'm a choreographer.

No comments: