Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Shame On You Pamela Anderson.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Ya know. I never really thought to myself ... Hey. Do you like Pamela Anderson? I never think about her, but whenever I see her I smile. Like .. Oh that's the woman who invented Breast Implants. Which made men like Boobies. And because I have large ones, everything works out. But after reading the quote below I said, omg ... and now I can officially have the discussion in my head that says yes. You do like Pamela Anderson.

In a recent interview with talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, Anderson revealed she had fallen for a poker player who offered to pay off her $250,000 gambling debt for a night of sex. Anderson refused to name names, but candidly told DeGeneres that she eventually succumbed to the rich fan's offer, explaining, "It worked out, I liked it. ... I paid off a poker debt with sexual favors and fell in love. It's so romantic."


Enough said.

No comments: