Friday, October 19, 2007

Brigina !! I Wanna Put My Face In It

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Hi Brigina !!!! It's been awhile girlfriend. You're lookin so hot. I just wanna smash my face in there.

Britney Spears was overheard talkin shit about her judge last week.

"I hate my judge. He is so mean. Just an old fart. He told me I was being catty with him, but he was being catty with me and paid me no respect at all. His job is to sit there and tell people what to do. And that's just so sad, because he gets off on it."


I agree. Eye for an eye blackrobe man. If you're going to be catty then I'm going to be catty. If you wink at me then I'll wink right back. If you want to gesture at me to meet you under the desk and under the robe then I'm going to gesture you with my hand rolled up going up and down. See. It's simple.

No comments: