Monday, December 3, 2007

Britney Spears Is Pregnant !!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Nah uh. Yes huh. Nah uh. Yes huh. How do u know? Because inTouch has a picture of them texting JR Scrotum and he confirms ! Duh.

Really. Is this our proof? Is this what they mean by "Source." Hah. That's cute. I can't tell u how many times I've gotten a sexual text in my inbox and changed the name to Mark Wahlberg. You better give me something better than this. & just for shits and giggles. Who's they? THEY say Britney's Pregnant. Hahaha. I LOVE the They.

How about we try something like ... Britney's stopped drinking ... stopped smoking ... stopped buying the same size clothes ... y'know. Something other than a month old picture of her before she went to Vegas to get it sucked out. Jeezes. GET WITH IT !

Note: it sucked out pertains to the fat. not the baby. even though that'd be just as funny.

No comments: