Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Britney Spears Still A Theif

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Britney Spears graced a Los Angeles Chevron with her presence this past weekend. Upon leaving the gas station, she went back and decided to grab a lighter. Y'know, cause she needs fire to light cigarettes and spoons. Here's what's awesome with most of the Britney stories. x17online are hardcore Britney stalkers. So there's a camera around her at all times. This means, the truth cannot be stretched and if it's not on videotape, I don't believe it.

"I stole something. Oh, I'm bad. Ohhhhh!"

So what this says to me is Britney Spears no longer cares. Officially. I had my assumptions about this before but this video and the stealing of the blue lighter has sealed the deal. And shit. If I was Britney Spears, and I stole shit and I had a camera crew who washed my windows, pumped my gas and went back to the places I stole from to pay for me ... I'd do it do. People do whatever others let them get away with doing.

No comments: