Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's Called Vanity

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Victoria Beckham, Son Beckham and David Beckham. There is nothing wrong in this picture. Nothing wrong at all. This is called a fairytale. What you're looking at. I watched Barbara Walter's "Most Intriguing People" last night. WHY was Katherine Heigl involved? I dunno. Whatever. But the Beckhams are sooo cute. With their accents and amazing faces. I totally dig their sense of humor as well. No but. David Beckham. *Sigh* David Beckham is TOTALLY in love with Victoria.

"Well ... we've been married 8 years and together for ... 7 ..."
"10 years ! How are we married 8 but together for 7?"

But he KNEW. He said 10 with a frow brow like he's been counting the days. Ahhh. He's so wonderful. I saw one of their videos and said I was going to marry that woman. Everything about him. Everything about him.

No comments: