Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Nicole Richie is funny.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Nicole Richie sent an email out of her friends annoucing the party that almost killed Mischa Barton.

From: Nicole Richie
Subject: Masha and Nicole's Memorial Day Party

My fellow Americans its that time of year
To celebrate our country by drinking massive amounts of beer
Let's stand together as one, live the American dream
Take shots, pass out, & wake up with our pants ripped open at the seems
Let's glorify this day in your sluttiest tops and your tightest pair of tsubi jeans
Even though we have no fucking clue what Memorial Day really means!!

There will be a scale at the front door. No girls over 100 pounds allowed in. Start starving yourself now. See you all then!!!


What. I'm not the only female in the world with a sense of humor like this? I remember my very first invitations. They read something along the lines of, Horny? My place tonight. We won't waste your time worrying about the bumps in the corner of your mouth, the rash on your sack or the dancing mini flames on your dick. If there's alcohol, we'll give you a bath and get over it.

Nicole and I are like, twins.
See, there's sarcasm all around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must say... you missy... your an amazing writer and I LOVE when you write abt Nicole... she is my IDOL... one day... very soon I will be jus like her!!
-mini mel