Friday, May 18, 2007

Waa Waa Lily Allen Waa Waa

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lily Allen posted a message on her myspace stating the following:

fat,ugly and shitter than winehouse.
that is all i am , im on my own in america again . I used to pride myself on being strong minded and not being some stupid girl obsessed with the way I look . I felt like it didnt matter if I was a bit chubby cause , im not a model , I'm a singer . Im afraid I am not strong and have fallen victim to the evil machine . I write to you in a sea of tears from my hotel bed in Seattle , I have spent the past hour researching gastric bypass surgery , and laser lipo suction.

How about some make up and a hairdresser. This isn't how we complain Lily Allen. We don't take pictures of ourselves with snot rags entangled in our hair and post something as sad and depressing as that.

You see, when I look at that picture and then read the post I can't help but agree. She does look kinda ugly. What she should've done is ask an American how we sulk. We take pretty pictures over here. We stand in mirrors, jump in the air or sit on toilets. THEN we write entries about how ugly and depressed we are. That way, people think you're cool exciting and disagree. "no no no. you're like soooo pretty hun. don't you worry girlfriend. look at your hair in that picture. it's fabulous. I pee too." Duh Lily. Get outside and SMIIILLE !!!

No comments: