Monday, June 18, 2007

Do We Care?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag have been photographed out and about a lot lately. & by a lot I mean at all. & by at all I mean why are they still breathing. Nobody FUCKING cares about Spencer Pratt. Sorry Heidi. Actually. I'm not. You're like, totally fighting with Lauren and I'm so Team Conrad it's ridiculous. Bitch.

Seriously though. There really isn't even a story here. Other than the fact that Heidi and Spencer like to go to the beach and boardwalk a lot. My favorite part about this sincere couple are the pictures they always take. I want to hire the talented photographer who always seems to catch the couple mid hug, kiss or stroll for my divorce party.

Update: Apparently Heidi just wants to show off her new boob job and they want to make sure the world knows Spencer isn't a complete douche bag because look we're still together.

Who was I talking about?

No comments: