Friday, August 17, 2007

Kim and Her Ass Cheeks.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


There's no story. Just more simple pictures of Kim Kardashian. The sexiest woman ever. These pictures seem old to me because her face is not Kim K right now quality. BUT her panties do not fit her ass. That's really why I'm writing.

"Everyone now says I have a fake butt or butt implant. I'm Armenian; you should see all the women in my family. The women have bigger breasts and bigger butts. That's how I was born. I can't help it. I'm not gonna fight it. I definitely need to work out more and tone up, but I'm proud of my body... [although] I'm not against [plastic surgery]."


I wonder if the photogs are all friends and hang out together on the weekends swapping picture and stalker stories? Because who comes up with rumors? It has to be them. Or maybe there's some man hidden behind curtains with a big screen and a laptop. Oh. Oh. Oh. And he has the email addresses of every Photog and entertainment station in the world. So when he's laying there ... alone in his bandages ... not able to move ... he sends out mass emails with jealous rage.

Example: Kim Kardashian has Fake Boobs and Fake Ass Cheeks. Send.

No comments: