Sunday, August 12, 2007

Utah WOULD Have The Greatest Rehab Center.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Hi Precious. I've missed you.

Okay. So my hunnie bunches of oats is currently at the Cirque Lodge in Sundance, Utah. With a name like Cirque, you know it has to be magical.

"The Lodge was named by Town & Country magazine to be one of the country's top rehabs. For a price tag of $30,000 and up, the rehab offers privacy -- with rooms for 16 residents at a time. Rooms boast spectacular views, Jacuzzi tubs and private fireplaces, and stars such as Mary-Kate Olsen and David Hasselhoff have reportedly sought treatment there."


I could drive down to the motel 6 in Phoenix without alcohol and have 16 rooms and privacy for 40 bucks. Sooo why Lindsay had to fly to Long Island and then Utah, to spend $30,000 on REHAB is beyond me. I should open my own rehab center. I'd make my guests pay the rent and my classes would consist of coloring books and my three second presentation called, Stop Drinking or Don't. But I'm Gonna Party Tonight and I'd let them decide for themselves.

So until Lindsay returns to the spotlight, I've got to write entries on people like Gwyneth Paltrow. One extreme to the other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seriously hope it works out for her this time..though I highly doubt that...:(



lol you are hilarious though!!