Tuesday, September 4, 2007

HOLLYWOOD EMBRACES VIRGINS.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Jordin Sparks [American Idol Season 18 winner] is a virgin labias and genitals. Now I know that the majority of you are like, WHY AM I READING ABOUT A VIRGIN ON THIS PAGE and to be completely honest ... I asked myself the same thing after writing Sparks.

But I figured I'd be funny and different today. Writing about someone I have no obsession with. Because, over the weekend I discovered that the point of these blogs is a picture and an imagintion. There's no facts. truth. compassion. No. It's a picture accompanied with a bitch behind a moniter and believe you me ... I can so play the game.

"My parents gave me a purity ring and talked to me about waiting until I'm married to have sex. It wasn't forced; it just made perfect sense. It's going to be awesome to say to my husband that I waited my whole life for him."


While all the pretty girls were watching what went into their mouths and spending their allowance at Charlotte Russe ... Jordin was in her basement with twinkies and music notes. But u know what, girls who make promises to their parents at the age of 13 before feeling the thrust of a cock and the sensations of a tongue need to stay Virgins.

But in two years, when Jordin gets rammed the fuck out, she'll start wearing black eyeliner and then we'll all point, gasp and call her a whore. Because that's what girls who have had penis inside of them are. DIRTY DUMB WHORES.

No comments: