Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Lindsay Fucking Lohan

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


HI MY PRECIOUS !! Uhck. Ya know. I'm really fucking pissed off that everyone ran her away to Utah. What the fuck. Some of us like Lindsay Lohan. Like ... reeeeally like her. And because she's not up to par with your fake i do drugs behind the scenes bullshit she's in rehab. IN UTAH. To impress you. The people who don't even like her.

A source told US Star magazine: 'She's been having erotic dreams about her former lovers, like Calum Best, Wilmer Valderrama, and Jared Leto.' 'Her counsellors are trying to get her to understand that she's substituting one addiction for another.' The insider added: 'Besides the obvious dangers of STDs, having indiscriminate sex can lead to emotional heartbreak, and that can lead to drug and alcohol abuse. If she doesn't come to grips with this, Lindsay is going to find herself back in rehab-sex addiction.'"


Absolutely not. You people are NOT going to ridicule her about sex now as well. Because if Lindsay loses her sex appeal or her now addiction to it, I'll kill myself. I will lock myself in the bathroom with Redbull, Vodka, Cocaine and a Vibrator. And I will stick them all in my holes until I die. And my letter will read, For Lindsay.

LOL. OMG. I'm kinda like ... what the fuck myself. But no. Seriously. If Lindsay Lohan can't like drugs, alcohol and sex ... then someone give me the reason for life. Because I thought that's what it was all about.

No comments: