Friday, November 2, 2007

The Only Halloween Costume I'm Posting

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Oh c'mon. Who else did you think I'd put up here. Alright. So the only uhoh thing I have to say about my girl here is she wore red I wish I was in Kansas again platform shoes. With this outfit. This pink and black kitten sex suit. But other than that. How omg where's my dildo would it have been if she had a black nose and ears and shit. Cause she has a tail. Ah. This girl is the cutest human being alive to me. To me.

Britney, Alli, Some new blonde girl and Sam Lufti attended Heidi Klum's 8th Annual Halloween party at The Green Doors. I'm moving to Los Angeles just to go to resturants n shit.

Area. Les Duex. Teddy's. Ketchup. The Green Doors. Who are these people and why can't I eat on couches with flowers in my face.

No comments: