Friday, November 2, 2007

And we have another racist who's not really racist on our hands

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Mr. Bounty Hunter Dog Bad to the motherfukin Bone doesn't not like black people, he just doesn't want his son to date one. Because we steal. And he doesn't want a Nigger to come in and take away the shit he's spent 30 years working hard for.

"I'm not taking a chance...not because she's black but because we use the word n---er sometimes here. I'm not going to take any chance ever in life of losing everything I've worked for 30 years because some drunken n---er heard us say n---er and turned us into the Enquirer magazine...I'm not taking that chance at all never in life. Never..."


But wait. Did he say this before or after it was made public? Was the black girl trying to get a piece and he said this? Or did he say this after it became public and now he's blaming the nigger girl. Or wait. Does his son want to bring her around the house and that was his response? You can't bring the black girl here because we can't pretend for the hour she's here not to say Nigger? Cause Nigger is a Noun. I mean whatever. It doesn't mean anything. We use the word. But we're not racist. But no. You can't date the black girl. Where's my dinner big breasted woman I call wife?

No comments: