Friday, November 2, 2007

Perez Says Tila Was Fired !

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Perez Hilton wrote on his blog yesterday or maybe today that Tila Tequila was fired from A Shot Of Love With Tila Tequila and will not be returning for another season. Tila's publicist responded with the save stating: It's not true. Tila found love and doesn't need another show.

I'm on a mission. I'm determined to see who she's taking pictures with. Or parting with. Or maybe because MTV are a bunch of Nazi's they're not allowed to see one another and embrace in sexual situations until the show is over. Because we wouldn't watch the show anymore if we already knew. But. That's not true. Did u see Tuesday's show? Ashley lost his FUCKING mind. Who'd miss out on that happening with someone else. Even if I knew she was going to end up with Brandi [who I think is way trashy sexy] I'd still watch cause I wanna see Horseman Amanda kicked off. And I wanna stare at Bobby and Ryan. Cause Ryan has body like Whoa. Oops. I'm rambling.

Perez Said.
Tila Denied.
Case Solved.

No comments: