Tuesday, December 11, 2007

But Katherine ... You Are A Shrew

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Because you yawn without covering your mouth and every role you've ever had ... has been a bitch. "My Father The Hero" I wanted the sexy hey dude boy to drown you in the Ocean. Grey's Anatomy, I want Callie to fuck you up and now ... in Knocked up.

"It paints the women as shrews, as humorless and uptight, and it paints the men as lovable, goofy, fun-loving guys," she says. "It was hard for me to love the movie." But the film loved her, catapulting her onto Hollywood's A-list and driving her price from the $300,000 she got for "Knocked Up" to $6 million. Heigl also complained she's become disenchanted with her "Grey's" character, Izzie, having a fling with her married best friend. "It was a ratings ploy," she said. "I'm trying to figure her out and keep her real."


No no no. The interviewer should've punched her in the mouth. You're not going to sit down and talk shit about a movie starring amazing people and rip it to shreds. I'm sure when you cashed that 300K check you were all about getting Knocked Up. But now, that you're allowed to jump 3 zero's you wanna get lippy. Women are shrews. The only women who are not bitches are rich ones. Because they're not relying on a man to pay off their college loans, their credit card debt, their two door and waiting around for them to show em some attention. So we're painted as whores. Because we don't need the warmth of dick. We've got green baby.

This entry is wrong. Let me try and redeem myself. Women are bitches. Men are awesome. Simple. Men care about video games and playing basketball after taking back 8 beers. Women care about EVERYTHING and expect the man to want to be apart of it. I loved Knocked up but hated it. Katherine's character really did piss me off. I wanted Seth Rogen to punch her in the stomach, spit in her mouth and push her down a flight of stairs. How's that for Shrew?

No comments: