Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Akon Rapes.

Sometimes I think I'm the only female in the universe who disagrees with the women should be able to wear whatever they want and not have a man assult them charade. Okay. Maybe not assult them, but if you're going to dress like a whore then you're going to be treated like one. Surprise? Did Mommie tell you differently? Women spend 2 hours everyday getting dolled up so that one crush at the office, or the one hot waiter or their hopeful future husband will just happen to run into them at Target and swoon. Get over yourselves.

Bitch Bitch Bitch. Moan Moan Moan. Complain Complain Complain. I doubt anyone else has done as much research on this situation like I have but have you SEEN this traumatized precious little 14 year olds pictures.

Let's play a game. It's called Courtroom and I'm the judge. The little girl and Akon would show up and I would already be mad because Akon's annoying and highly unattractive. However, seconds before sending him in the direction of the bermuda triangle, someone would present me with these pictures. Let's call them exhibit A.[
Picture One., Picture Two., Picture Three., Picture Four.]

I'd roll my eyes and give my head a little shake before telling Akon and his crew to get the steppin while bringing the parents of this 14 year old up to my palace. I'd reassure them that yes indeed their daughter was a whore and then advise them to get her an STD and Pregnancy test.

Am I alone? I think i'm alone. People who dress like this are whores. & what do whores like? Sex ! Trust me, I know. You can't take pictures like this in the privacy of your bedroom, 14 year old victim, and then blame your friends and cry on daddys shoulder when it's made public.

No one wants to take responsibility for themselves anymore. Blame Him. He's the star. "He should know better." Well, he doesn't. He shouldn't have to assume that this woman he's bringing on the stage can't even drive yet. The ONLY crime Akon has commited was FAILURE to put some lotion on those ASHY ELBOWS !

Parents should be responsible for their own demons.

Picture:
Source

2 comments:

obsessive said...

well put....
She's stratteling him.
and i highly doubt that he knew she was a baby.

he just has all the money....
and mommy and daddy are too damn naive to think there "little girl" could do no wrong.

and she's hardly a victim.
rather a horny hormonally induced tennie bopper who doest want the world to know what a slut she really is so she blames the fault on everyone else.

grow up hussy.

Anonymous said...

Hahah... She sure looooves that red top of hers.