Tuesday, July 24, 2007

DAMNIT LINDSAY.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Lindsay Lohan was arrested again for a .13 alcohol level and Cocaine in her back pocket early this morning.

SO FUCKING WHAT.
Okay. Okay. Okay.

Boo Lindsay on GETTING IN A CAR but C'mon baby girl ... KEEP YOUR ALCOHOL AND COCAINE AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR PURSE !!

I'm the only one who apparently doesn't give a fuck about her drinking problem and cocaine addiction. So what. She's 21 years old. She's a rich gorgeous fucking actress. She's the tragic beauty. I'M OVER IT because I GET IT.

When LINDSAY LOHAN is ready to lose the booze, she'll lose the booze. People have told me to lose weight for 23 years but I'm still kickin it all kinds of fat. YOU CAN ONLY HELP YOURSELF. So until Lindsay Lohan is ready to put the Booze down, IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Lindsay Lohan will be going to jail though because she was JUST released on bail last week for her first DUI. She got her free pass and chose the go to jail card on her next roll. I mean, whatever.

So what's going to hopefully happen is she'll do what Paris Hilton did. Minus threatening us with her Guaradian angel ways. She'll go to jail and serve her weeks, months or however long they give her and then she'll come out all smiles and shop. No more interviews. No more comments. No more peace signs. Just straight up ... I went to jail and now im going to stay low, try to win an oscar and spend money.

Lindsay knows the hatred won't stop until she's dead so she needs to tell YOU PEOPLE to FUCK OFF and stick around for her stalker fans.

& this is all I have to say about this.
Oh and Drunk. Coked Out or Fucked Up.
I love Lindsay Lohan.
she just needs to stop driving. that's all.

She's my Elvis. Marilyn. Kurt. Or any other celebrity who was completely enamoring but tragic.

Back off and have a great day.

No comments: