Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Lindsay Lohan wants David Beckham

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I wasn't going to write about this because everyone else already did and there isn't really much my mind can come up with right now. Seeing as how it's raining, I tend to get a little rusty and just stare.

Sources say that Lindsay Lohan made a bet with her friends in the amount of 50 thousand dollars that she will have sex with David Beckham and it seems to be all the rage. Yeah. Random quotes about Lindsay and her friends:

They've been talking about Becks non stop since his arrival.
They all "reckon" that he's gorgeous and Lindsay set the challenge to get stuck in.
The rich girls all want to meet Becks.


Oh yeah? Well the ones with rich parents want to FUCK Becks. & because I have absolutely no distain for Vicky ... She can join too.

See !! Pick Me. Pick Me. I'm including everybody !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becks is sex.