Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Star Jones Had Surgery??

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


So because Star Jones decided to Lie, she's completely fucked up my existence. The only reason I was losing weight was because Star did it and she looked so amazing. It's like ... If Star can work out and eat right, why the fuck can't I. But ... I'm hearing that she's admitting to having Gastric Bypass Surgery.

I'm so ashamed. Gastric What? I've never heard of such a thing. BUT YOU'RE TELLING ME that she cheated !! That she got her fat sucked out and it didn't melt off! The slow and hard way !?!?!?!

"I had spent my entire adult life telling everyone that I was fine with the way I looked. I never thought I'd have to explain it. But the complete truth is, I was scared of what people might think of me."

& here we are again with that statement. I'm scared of what people will think of me. There are two kinds of people in this world. There are Fat people and there are Skinny people.

Pretty.Smart.Nice.Attractive.Caring.Loving.Respectful people do not exist. If you're all of the above and Fat ... That's it. Oh that fat chick. Mhm.

So ... Cocaine ... Meth ... Diet Pills ... Lipo ... Gastric ... As long as you're skinny, it doesn't matter how it happened. Just make sure it happens. & uhm ... just for shits and giggles ... Star ... Honey ... we knew.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm she didn't get fat sucked out.. gastric bypass is when they cut your stomach and staple it to make it the size of an egg.. and when you do that you get full faster so you don't overeat.. and thats how you lose the weight.