Tuesday, July 10, 2007

VICTORIA BECKHAM HAS IT ALL WRONG

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


When Vicky and I had a late dinner last night, I felt it was my duty [as her friend] to clue her in on a few things. I had to let her know that she isn't important enough to be requesting that photogs/interviewers sign contracts when they speak to her. Vick wanted every question to pertain to her one hour special, Victoria Beckham: Coming to America.

Victoria, nobody cared when you were Posh Spice and we sure as fuck don't care about your home in the sky. Who are you. I mean, are you a queen of some universe no one knows about and that's why we should care that you're coming to America. Should we greet you with rose petals? Do you only walk on carpets and cut off heads if your heels touch concrete?

I was tempted to set my DVR until you said, The show isn't about David. He won't be in it.

Yeah.
Text me with the ratings after going public with that.

No comments: