Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Simple Life has been Cancelled.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


E! has finally decided to cancel The Simple Life because Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie are way too famous and everyone already knows their schedules.

"We felt like the real life drama of their lives overshadowed anything happening on the show. Viewers would see Paris all day long on the news about her going to jail, so they didn't care about seeing her camping with kids. It just was too played out."


Uhm. So I guess that I'm the only person who sees Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie for Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie and not a couple of mensa role models. I'm not watching the simple life because I'm actually getting diet tips or wanna get clever on romancing 85 year olds. I'm watching the show because Paris Hilton is selling lips, bras, panties, hair extensions, dresses, shoes,purses and rubberbands.

There's reality and then there's expensive land and that's when I decide to turn on the television and play with Paris. But because being a pretty rich billboard is played out, I'll sit back with the rest of you and wait for her to cure cancer. Or whatever the fuck it is you think she's supposed to be doing

No comments: