Wednesday, September 19, 2007

OMG! DID YOU SEE BRITNEY LAST NIGHT?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I did. 12 times actually. Wasn't she a treat. I mean seriously. When I saw it the first time ... my mouth was slightly open due to the fact that my mind was saying ... PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HATE THIS !!! I couldn't wait to read what Perez Hilton had to say ... and when I did, I chuckled to myself. I think there was a slight overreaction but who am I to judge. I am a Britney Spears Fan. This means, that when she shows up I'm drooling. Okay. So regardless of her magical performance with Criss Angel that everyone else turned into a big deal not happening ... or the sarah silverman fucked up remark about her kids that she heard or didn't hear before the show ... or the fact that she might've been just a little stoned ... or drunk ... or. It doesn't matter. Or let me rephrase. It didn't matter to me. I was so pleased. So pleased.

Britney Spears hasn't done a damn thing musically in four years. That's a long time. That's a long time to not record a song ... or perform on a stage. And then add on the fact that she married a douche bag ... had two babies with said douche bag ... got divorced from the douche bag and had every single motherfucking tiny microscopic thing she did MAGNIFIED to the entire world. Lower your fucking bars average joes. I don't see any of you worried about a performance that everyone's tuning into JUST to see u fuck up. Chill the fuck out.

And what's with everyone calling her shit A Comeback. What I'm choosing to see is progress. Nothing for four years but Starbucks, Sushi and Vagina ... and then she hit us with her performances at The House of Blues. But there were no new songs. That's not a comeback. She was warming us up, that tease. She wanted to let us know that she's coming. Maybe not right then and there with her pink bra and white boots ... but she was coming. Which leads me to last night.

Like I said ... I watched it quite a few times and turned it into a masterpiece. She comes out in a black two piece with sparkles, fish nets and how the fuck do u even move in those ... sexy boots. Ooo Britney and those fishnets. She gives us a little grin and then proceeds with her dance. Now ... I know ur like ... IT SUCKED ... but ... it didn't. I'll go out on a limb and say it sucked compared to snakes and make out sessions ... but it didn't suck in general. I would like to think she was trying to be sexual slow but the song is too fast for that. But I made up got what she was doing.

I'm not expecting a damn thing from Ms. Britney Spears until her album comes out ... she sets up a world [?] tour ... I pay whatever hundred dollars that gets me up front ... I get hammered and rock my motherfuckin ass OFF. She's not ready and I'll agree with everyone who says that. Because she's not. But she is testing the water. Soaking up all of this negative bullshit and when she sits down ... and gets her mind on point ... it's gonna be the best fucking thing we've ever seen.

Britney Spears is an ENTERTAINER And please correct me if I'm wrong but ... I think she's doing her job brilliantly.

No comments: