Friday, November 30, 2007

Keri Russell with always have my heart.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Keri Russell has blown up. I remember wednesday nights in middle school when i'd camp out in my living room under my blanket with my popcorn watching Felicity, Ben, Noel, Javier, u get the point. OMG ! Felcity is, was and always will be my favorite show EVER. I love it. Have all four seasons in my closet right now. Waiting to be raped again.

But until then, Keri has started to show up in the business again. and not on the WB turned CW ... but on the big screen. Sources say she's in negotiations to film opposite Adam Sandler in a Disney movie called, "Bedtime Stories."

Keri Russell ... Disney ... Bedtime Stories ... bring it the fuck on felicity. Bring it. The fuck. On!

No comments: