Friday, November 30, 2007

Psh. Makes Sense To Me Paris

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


*Gasp* Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie are friends again guys !! Paris even "helped" plan Nicole's awesome Wizard of Oz themed baby shower weeks ago. Aww.

“Nicole and I have been playing together since we were two years old. I was just telling her, ‘I want a baby so that our babies can play together.’”

“[Nicole] is really excited, and happy, and a little scared,” Hilton said.

“I don’t have a boyfriend right now,” the Simple Life star insisted. “But I would love to start a family.”


What's the issue here? That Paris hilton wants to have children which is uh, Hilton business not American. That she doesn't have a boyfriend right now but wants a family? Or the fact that she wants to have a baby RIGHT NOW because she wants her child and Nicole's child to grown up and be mini them?

Either option is great to me. I mean, Paris is just looking out for her child and nicole's. Everyone should have a friend. Paris and Nicole ... Mini Hilton and Richie ... C'mon. And then when I give birth, my son can have a crush on the Mini's and I can tell him ... these are the kind of girls you want to like. Because even though promiscuous, at least u know UP FRONT what you're getting ur dick excited for. And the award for parent of the year goes to.

No comments: