Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Oh Vicky Dahling, Don't Be Silly

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Victoria Beckham looks absolutely major as she graces the January 2008 cover of Elle Magazine. Turns out Victoria Beckham might be exactly who we think she is.

On David Beckham:
"I sleep naked. I'm going to be naked if I'm getting in bed with him [husband David Beckham] every night."

On somehow being a Spice Girl:
“It became very obvious from the start that I was never going to be the best singer or the best dancer or the best actress. I was never a 'natural.' You know, I've never been that good at anything, to be completely honest.”

On being a fashion designer:
“I work seven days a week. And I so love what I'm doing. I could go shopping all day, which is what a lot of people think that I do. That's their perception-that I'm a miserable bitch and go shopping all day and boss David about.”

On finding out she’s popular on Halloween:
“Someone told me I'm going to feature big this year with the drag queens.” She loves this. “I'm so camp! I'm such a gay man trying to get out. I don't give a shit what anybody thinks.”


Let's take a minute and direct our attention back to the first interview question. This is what the fuck's up. I'm in your boat with a paddle Victoria. I'd sleep naked too if David motherfuckin Beckham was warm and chistled next to me. I'm naked baby. Ready Willing and Waiting.

But. What's going on with all these celebrities admiting that they're not anything special? Jodie Foster was just given an award for being powerful. Her response, "I'm actually really weak." WTF. Take this award and save your weakness for your basement. Uhck. And now we have Victoria basically admitting that she should've never been a Spice Girl. I'm an SG fan. Last night I stopped and did the dance right along with them. But I do remember always referring to Victoria as "that one" or "the one in black." I never understood why she WAS in the group to begin with. But now I know. Right Place. Right Time. Right Daddy.

No comments: