Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Such A Bitchy Kardashian

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Kourtney (right) manages to ruin the show for me. She's all holier than thou and her fuckin monotone bitch voice is so suicidal. And I know it's called, Keeping Up With The Kardashians so we should technically be involved in the lives of all 86 Kardashians but I thought the title was a ploy ... but everyone knew it was all about Kim. Because. Honestly. Who are the Kardashians? Exactly. Nobody Fuckin Cares. WE ONLY CARE ABOUT KIM ! and if we is me that's fine too. I only care about Kim. So ... next season should be called, What's Kim Doing? Because ... I'm so fascinated by her. Her face. Her voice. Her Chest. Her Ass. Her Vehicle. Her. Really. I'd watch her shop at Ralph's and feed Pigeons bread crumbs for an hour. Doesn't really matter. My hobbies are eating, writing and staring at awesome.

No comments: